ICH GCP adapted for Australia in English | Australian Good Clinical Practice Training Course
This course is an up-to-date and comprehensive guide to Good Clinical Practice and its principles as applied in Australia. Updated March 2019.
This GCP course will give you a current and comprehensive guide to the principles of Good Clinical Practice as they have been applied in Australia. It covers all relevant National law and guidance including the May 2015 update of the National Statement on Ethical Conduct in Human Research. This course has been accredited by the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine of the Royal College of Physicians of the United Kingdom. This online training solution is a perfect choice for healthcare professionals who are new to clinical trials. The course could also provide a timely update for the experienced clinical research MDs and nurses working in CROs (Contract Research Organisations), Institutes or Sponsor companies. Updated in Nov 2016 with the ICH E6(R2) addendum.
- Average study time:
- Personal development points (CPD):
- Up-to-date with all relevant Australian & International GCP rules.
- Easily cross reference to the ICH-GCP E6 R2 document.
- Includes many useful Australian and International GCP reference documents.
- Gain useful insights into the application of GCP from the author's vast experience.
- Carries 6 CPD points and accredited by The Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine of the Royal College of Physicians of the United Kingdom.
- CPD Points - Gain Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Points that are accredited by the The Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine of the Royal College of Physicians of the United Kingdom. These can be used to count towards the distance learning element of any scheme that comes under the umbrella of The Academy of Medical Royal Colleges or any other scheme for which there is mutual recognition.
- Certification - Receive a personal certificate to show your subject knowledge on course completion.
- Affordable - You get excellent value through our cost-effective prices. We can also offer you group discounts on larger purchases.
- Flexible - The course saves you time through the convenience of online availability. This lets you complete the interactive course at your own comfort.
- Up to Date - You will stay up to date with any legislative changes in GCP as our training courses are constantly monitored, reviewed and updated.
- Learn from Industry Experts - The course content has been developed to ensure that you comply with ICH-GCP regulations through the application of learning outcomes. The course was written by Nick Deaney; who has 30 years' experience up to Research Director level in a major pharma group.